Sports Car Rental Greece for 10-day Luxury Holidays
We have created 10 day luxury self-drive tour package to Amanzoe resort in Greece & Santorini with a sports car rental. Enjoy high quality services of sports cars hire, from delivery of the vehicle at Athens airport to luxury hotels & Michelin star restaurants. Enjoy infinity pools with caldera view, gourmet dining, private cruise and be surprised at how much more you will enjoy your holidays in Greece with a sports convertible car rental.
Experience luxury travelling and flexible concierge services, right when you need it. Our representative will deliver the rented sports car at Athens airport should you wish to collect the vehicle at your arrival, holding a sign with your name written on it and give you information on how to reach at Amanzoe resort and which places are worth visiting. Also, our concierge team will provide many suggestions of clubs and restaurants with unique local gastronomy!
If you crave something sporty and stylish to continue your trip in Santorini, rent a sports car in Santorini which will be waiting for you at Santorini airport. Choose from a Porsche Carrera or Mercedes Convertible AMG or a BMW as our company offers a wide range of sports car rental all over Greece.
Santorini could not be missing from any visit to Greece, famous for its sunsets, known to be the most beautiful in the world, especially when you marvel at the sunset from Oia, where a combination of colors light up the sky and the blue domes.
Our high quality services in sports cars rental in Athens, Greece combined with our best rates make us Greece's Leading Sports cars Rental Company. Get to know us firsthand and prepare to excite yourselves!
Luxury Self-Drive Tour Amanzoe & Santorini with a Sports Car
DAY 1 – ARRIVAL DAY - MEET & GREET AT ATHENS AIRPORT
- Our representative will meet & greet you at the arrival’s hall of Athens airport to deliver the sports car that you have rented. Once you leave the airport, we suggest you reach Athens via the west coast of Attica and drive along the Athenian Riviera to enjoy the wonderful natural scenic. Check-in at your hotel and explore Athens with your sports car, where at the evening you can enjoy a dinner in a 2 star MICHELIN restaurant. www.funkygourmet.com/en/the-restaurant. Overnight in Athens
DAY 2 – EXPLORE THE HISTORICAL GEMS OF ATHENS BEFORE REACHING AMANZOE RESORT
- Offering a perfect overview of the modern city, this brilliant self-drive tour in Athens will help you get your bearings, if this is your first visit to Athens. You should start with a panoramic city tour with photo stop at Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games of the modern times took place in 1896. Pass by Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus, National Garden, etc. Pay a visit at Acropolis and then drive to coast line of Peloponnese to reach the unique resort Amanzoe in Porto Heli. Overnight at Amanzoe Resort
DAY 3 - DAY AT LEISURE AT AMANZOE RESORT
- Spend your day at the luxury spa center of Amanazoe or get your rented sports car to visit the "golden" city of Mycenae, the Sanctuary of Asklepios at Epidaurus and walk around the narrow streets of the old town of Nafplio to admire the ancient walls, medieval castles, monuments and statues, Venetian or neoclassical buildings. Overnight at Amanzoe Resort
DAY 4 - DAY AT LEISURE AT AMANZOE RESORT
- A modern hilltop acropolis, Amanzoe, is a peaceful place from which you can explore the natural beauty, coastal pleasures and ancient heritage of the Peloponnese. The islands of Spetses and Hydra are nearby, as are countless ancient ruins, from millennia-old amphitheaters to Byzantine monasteries. Amanzoe is ideally situated on a hilltop, with breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea. Overnight at Amanzoe Resort
DAY 5 - DAY AT LEISURE AT AMANZOE RESORT
- Today we suggest enjoying a luxury treatment at the hotel. The holistic healing of Hippocrates is the inspiration for Amanzoe’ s light-filled 2,850m2 spa, which combines the ancient values of diet, gymnastics, exercise, massage and sea bathing with modern natural products and therapeutic treatments to promote wellbeing of both body and mind. A gym is also available for workouts, and studios host Yoga and Pilate’s sessions. Overnight at Amanzoe Resort
DAY 6 - AMANZOE RESORT - SANTORINI ISLAND
- Our driver will meet you at Athens airport to collect your sports car, in order to get the flight to Santorini. Our private driver in Santorini will meet you and transfer you to your hotel at Oia. In the evening you can enjoy your dinner at the terrace admiring the magnificent view of Caldera! Overnight in Santorini at Oia area
DAY 7 - SANTORINI - SELF-DRIVE TOUR WITH A CONVERTIBLE SPORTS CAR
- Explore Santorini with a sports car rental. Visit Pyrgos village, the highest point of Santorini and get panoramic photos, visit the excavation of Akrotitri, enjoy your lunch next to black beaches and finally in the afternoon drive your sports car at the along to caldera to admire the most famous sunset of the world. Overnight in Santorini at Oia area
DAY 8 - PRIVATE CRUISE TO VOLCANO
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel at 14:00 to transfer you at the embarkation point. Our first stop is at the red beach for snorkeling and photo-shooting. Second stop is at the white beach for swimming, snorkeling and for barbeque on board. Then we will sail to the hot springs for mud bath, sail past Indian rock, Akrotiri, Aspronisi and ancient light house. Finally, we will sail below Oia to enjoy the dinner on board admiring the most famous sunset of the world. After the sunset our driver will transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Santorini at Oia area
DAY 9 - SANTORINI ISLAND - FLIGHT TO ATHENS
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel to collect your sport car and transfer you to Santorini airport to take your flight to Athens. Our driver in Athens will welcome you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in in Athens
This honeymoon excursion is unique for couples and honeymooners combining transportation with the best sports car hire in Greece!
Make your reservation
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip. Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance