Sports car Rental for Honeymoon Holidays Greece
Your 7-day honeymoon vacation package in Greece could not be complete without a self-drive sports car rental to explore romantic Mani and the beaches of Peloponnese. Park your sport car in a car friendly accommodation and walk around Peloponnese where you can see and enjoy stone-built houses and impressive towers next to prickly pear cacti, dashing old tower villages, byzantine churches,
During the day enter your rented sports car to explore hidden beaches and enjoy unique local gastronomy. Rent a sports car upon your arrival at Athens airport, Greece and let yourself enjoy the best honeymoon holidays in Greece
If you crave something sporty and stylish for your honeymoon holidays in Greece, rent a Porsche Carrera 911 that looks fast even when it's standing still and experience a totally unique moment. Get to know Athens' most beautiful places and night life in a different perspective. As we take pride in being Greece's leading sports car Rental company, we offer a wide selection of sports cars for you to choose styles, colors, and price range in order to suit every taste and budget. Choose from a Porsche Carrera PDK, Mercedes Convertible AMG or a BMW 420 Convertible.
Our 7-day honeymoon tour combines the following UNESCO World Heritage Archaeological Sites, the Theater of Asclepius in Epidaurus, the "Golden city" of Mycenae and the Ancient Olympia also at the romantic city of Nafplio & Palamidi castle, one of the most beautiful castles in Greece and the small island of Bourtzi.
Below you will see our suggested self-driving tour with a luxurious sports car rental to admire the extraordinary town of Monemvassia, also known as the Gibraltar of the East, which lies on a big rock at sea connected to the mainland by a small bridge, a whole town of castles, mansions, streets, squares and churches.
DAY 1: SPORTS CAR DELIVERY & SUGGESTED ROUTE: ATHENS SIGHTSEEING & ROMATIC SUNSET TOUR
- The day will start with the delivery of the vehicle at your hotel. As we want this to be an unforgettable experience, we will arrange the delivery of the car at your most convenient time and place. Our representative will drop off the car at your hotel and provide valuable isnight and information on how you will get the most out of your trip. To start with, we will provide a suggested route, tailored to the sports car so as to avoid city’s traffic jams and see as much as possible. First things first you will have a panoramic city tour in order to visit the most popular sites such as Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896 etc. Next stop will be Lycabettus Hill, the highest point of Athens where the view is magnificent and you can take plenty of photos of Athens. The self-drive tour continues to the southernmost tip of Attica, where the horizon meets the Aegean Sea. Travel alongside the coastline of Athens, in the heart of the Athenian Riviera, admire a truly impressive scene and let the idyllic landscape amaze you! The last stop will be Cape Sounio, known for the imposing sanctuary of Poseidon which is one of the most important sights and archaeological sites of Attica! The route to reach Cape Sounio is once in a lifetime experience since you will driving through sharp turns right next to the sea. The remains are perched on the headland, surrounded on three sides by the sea. In the evening hours the colors of the sky, you will take your breath away as the sunset at Cape Sounio is one of the most veritable sites in Athens. Overnight in Athens
DAY 2: LEAVE ATHENS TO REACH ANCΙΕΝΤ EPIDAURUS, MYCENAE & NAFPLIO
- This self-drive tour in Ancient Greece combines the two following UNESCO World Heritage Archaeological Sites, the Sanctuary and the Theatre of Asclepius in Epidaurus sanctuary which reflects not only the great history of Hellenistic and Roman periods, but also how powerful the Ancient Greek spiritual beliefs were. Mycenae the "Golden City" of ancient Greece is a visit that must not be missed. Mycenae was the epicenter of the Mycenaean world and gave its name to a period and a civilization that evolved throughout the entire Hellenic civilization. Your final stop will be Nafplio, one of the most historic cities of the region, full of spectacular monuments and sights that have stories that span from the ancient times to the medieval. Nafplio is a great location for a sports car as the drive through the city just next to the sea will be an unforgettable experience. Explore the ancient castles that boast riveting legends to the many museums that paint a clear picture of the architectural, historical and cultural stories that Nafplio is founded upon. Also, you must not miss to stroll through the quaint streets of the old town with many shops, coffee and lined with restaurants. Overnight in Nafplio
DAY 3: LEAVE NAFPLIO TO MYSTRAS & DEEP MANI OF PELOPONNESE.
- Leave Nafplio and pass through the heart of the Taÿgetos Mountains, reaching the ancient glory Mystras a village of Peloponnese. The tower of Mystras was a very strong castle-town during the Byzantine times. Wander around the castle city the Upper and the Lower Town, and sense through the silence the city's sheer grandeur: the Palace of the Despots (Anaktora), the Houses of Laskaris and Frangopoulos, the beautiful Cathedral of Saint Dimitrios and the impressive Monasteries of Our Lady Pantánassa, and of Οur Lady Perivleptos. Then we will reach at Deep Mani, known for its powerful landscape! Deep Mani is almost untouched by time. Indelible beauty and undeniable allure, jagged coastlines, coves, mountains, and beaches with crystal water, austere local architecture with the fortress-like tower houses, and the rocky, almost barren land build visual tension, but the soporific union of the infinite horizon separating and the endless blue appeases all senses. Relax at your hotel or have a romantic walk to enjoy the wonderful vistas of the surroundings. Overnight in Mani
DAY 4: EXPLORE DEEP MANI, VILLAGE VATHEIA & CAPE MATAPAN (CAPE TAINARON)
- On your way towards Cape Tainaro have a stop at little village called Vatheia where little towers emerge from a hillside. Travel back to the past by wandering about the settlements' alleys. There are many traditional villages on Mani, but Vathia Village is the nicest for photos, due to little towers around, churches, It is a magic landscape under the vast blue sea. Reach at the southernmost point of mainland Greece, where Ancient Greeks marked the area as a passage to the underworld. Continue your tour to see the cave where Hercules faced Cerberus. According to Mythology this cave is one of the entrances to underworld. For hiking lovers from here take a 45-minute hike and reach the Akrotainaro lighthouse where the Ionian meets the Aegean Sea. Close your eyes and let the myth-laden scenery exert its power on you! Overnight in Mani
DAY 5: DEEP MANI & EXPLORE THE CASTLES OF MOVEMVASIA
- Explore the Tower Town of Monemvasiá, a mystical stone-built settlement, nestled at the edge of a big rock by the sea, founded by the Byzantines in the sixth century. Peer into the history of the fortress –the so-called "Gibraltar of the East"–, which was occupied by the Byzantines, the Crusaders, the Venetians, and the Turks in the past. Explore the Castle and walk along the cobbled street. Visit lovely churches. The Church of Agia Sofia located at the highest point of Monemvasia. Visit the Archaeological Collection. In a small building facing the Plaza of Monemvasia, building is a former Muslim Mosque that was built during the 16th century. Before leave Monemvasia, taste culinary delights and get memorable panoramic photos of the endless blue! Overnight in Mani
DAY 6: DEEP MANI, DIROS CAVE & ANCIENT OLYMPIA
- Leave the Peninsula of Mani and have your first stop at Diros Cave, a secret underground world. About 5,000 meters have been exposed and accessible by small boats and through narrow passageways and one is surrounded by formations of stalagmites and stalactites. Caves have served as places of worship in Paleolithic and Neolithic times and their inhabitant believed that the caves were the entrance to the underworld. Here you can marvel at what nature creates!! Passing through the natural beauty of the coastline villages of "Stoupa" & "Kardamili" and "Zacharo" surrounded by sandy beaches you will reach at Olympia. Check in and free time for yourself. Overnight in Olympia
DAY 7: ANCIENT OLYMPIA TO ATHENS
- At the last day of your trip you will visit Olympia an UNESCO World Heritage site and the birthplace of the Olympic Games, one of the four most worshiped athletic event in the Ancient Greek world, is never enough. Visit the Temple of Zeus, crafted by the famous Phidias which was among the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Walk around the Palestra and the Gymnasium once used by the thousands of male athletes gathered here to take place in the Olympic Games and win its unique award, an olive wreath form the holy olive trees of Altis. Enter the Stadium form the crypt and find yourself in another era. Visit the Archaeological museum which houses plastic art masterpieces like the Hermes of Praxiteles and the Nike (Victory) of Paionios and the sculptures once decorating the Temple of Zeus. Before leave Olympia, you should not miss to visit a local honey farm for a rest at its gardens. While sipping a glass of fresh juice or a cup of Greek coffee with a hand-made quince spoonful sweet.
- As soon as you reach Athens, our representative will meet you at your hotel to collect the vehicle upon arranging your most convenient time.
Make your reservation
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip. Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
This honeymoon excursion is unique for couples and honeymooners combining transportation with the best sports car hire in Greece!